Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Aliens have landed , so has the ministry official


Well I have discovered an alien myself today and it was so well camouflaged that it took me by surprise and I was amazed at the fantastic adaptation to its environment, it is actually a preying mantis and its wing cases are coloured and shaped like leaves and its body is elongated and coloured like a twig only after looking twice did I realise what it actually was, it was a bit frightening as it is huge. Maybe 6 inches long.







I have my desk full of strange and beautiful insects again and I was introduced to a very nice older women and she took an interest in my butterfly collection and I was explaining to her about the problem we have on site with all the insect being trapped on the cooling fan screens.
I told her that I had tried to get something done about it and nobody seems to take a huge interest as its nothing really in the operation of a gas processing plant. But only after I was told that she is the ministry of mines and energy official that inspects all these plants and makes recommendations to the minister and I am hoping that I haven’t landed myself in the shit by showing her my draws full of butterflies. I could get fired for it and then I may have to go and work in Brazil oh damn.
Well my wife has sent me the pictures of the house in Costa Rica that is for sale at $14,000 and it is OK but a huge garden and it needs a huge amount doing to it maybe another $10,000 but in Costa Rica that is a lot of money,


a buddy of mine in the USA had his basement turned into a room and that cost him $15,000 so I think I could get more done for my money. It is very close to the Teak tree plantations and so I could get the house all floored and walled and ceilings done as that is a nice looking wood. But I may need AC. Let me know what you think of the house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home