Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Times are Here Again


Happy Days are here again and I am leaving after working my last day, just a matter of packing all my shit and waving all goodbye tomorrow. I am so happy I was skipping and dancing around the turbine as they were having many problems and found that they have to basically strip the whole unit to the bare bones. I still did a full butterfly recovery whilst 30 guys were ripping things off like crazy, I don’t care anymore I need to get away and have a few beers and relax and feel like I belong to the real world not this artifice in the jungle. My wife was singing down the phone to me tonight knowing I am leaving tomorrow afternoon and we are planning some nice things for my birthday and I want a nice 10 days at the beach and just do things and eat things and drink things that I have only been dreaming of over the last 30 days. I will Blog lots of pictures from Costa Rica of me living again. Eating and drinking and dancing and acting like man just out of prison. I just hope I get some good news about my new posting for next year. I know I am here for another rotation at least after the new year but hopefully it will be my last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home