Monday, August 07, 2006

Charles De Gaul Airport, Paris, The Worlds Worst Airport

I have flown through the world’s worst airport yet again, I wish I could avoid it but it is becoming a major hub and I have no other alternative. The airport is Charles De Gaul international airport and the fact it is French means that the French workers hate everyone else, they have that arrogant shitty nose in the air pose that just pisses me off just by looking at them, they treat everyone like we are there for them to abuse, surly and chiding at every opportunity,

There are many reasons why I detest this place but I will tell you the worst. The plane parks maybe 5 Km away from the terminal and it takes forever to get the busses there and get on them, the drive back to the terminal takes 10-15 minutes and then takes you into the worst designed terminal in the world, they thought they could produce an arty farty terminal building but part of it collapsed and killed 5 people last year, they should tear it all down and start again. The corridors are so goddamn long that you are walking on and on forever, no trains, the queues are terrible, today for a plane of 300 was 1 immigration officer and that is for dealing with potential illegals and the rest of us, it was a nightmare. The seating in Paris is also for certain the worlds worst, with the chairs reclined at an angle to make it impossible to have your feet on the floor and it cuts off the blood supply to your feet within 10 minutes, and also breaking your back as there is no lumbar support, no support for your head and you cannot sleep irrelevant on how long you are there for, all pure torture. Again only designed to make all travellers suffer, probably an insecure French balding transsexual with penis envy.
I had 1 hour to get to my plane but with the immigration screw up and I new my bag was wrongly addressed, I went to try and pick it up but I didn’t have time to wait long, I got to the gate nearly at closing time but that isn’t late, boarding time is from when the gate opens to when it closes and late is when you arrive after it has closed but the miserable toffee nosed surly bitch who was collecting tickets abused me for being “late”, screw you, you skinny assed blonde air-headed bimbo, I just hate that attitude. She was on the bus with us and was walking around as though she was the queen of Sheba about to launch a new ship, strutting her skinny ass up and down the tarmac, I really wanted to just kick her right up that skinny ass with pointy shoes, and what is she, a goddamn ticket collector, well screw you again and all of Air France, yes my bag was not on the plane and this is twice in that last two flights with Air France, they don’t even give you an overnight bag for the hotel when I get here so I have to wait maybe 2 days to get my goddamn bag again, man I am so irritated I could ring Jacque Chirac and call him a useless soft wingeing stinky Frenchman. What is it about the French that provokes such a strong emotion, maybe the arrogance , and what have they to be arrogant about, their wine is crap and expensive, they have worse weather than the UK, maybe anyway, they have expensive toll roads and they have no significant military victories to speak off, yes they did run around Europe for a while with Napolean but only until the Brits on tour kicked some ass, they really hate being reminded of that, they have no political clout in the world and they stink. They produce some terrible films and no music at all so they should be more grateful for all us paying customers using French planes and airports maybe even smiling and saying thankyou from time to time and producing some better wine, and stop sucking the European Union dry of money you greedy people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home