Thursday, September 08, 2005

Torture in the Jungle

I have been subjected to torture in the Peruvian Jungle camp and I want all to know and understand the nature of it. I went to the restaurant for lunch at around 12 and upon entering I was forced to endure the most horrendous and miserable music ever written by mankind and even worse, as the music was being played from a nasty cheap system it was all distorted and very loud near the door and everyone else had the same idea as to sit as far away as possible from the din. I was left with no choice but to sit directly in front of the gaddam speakers. Now if you have ever seen one of those 1960’s Mexican western movies with a mariachi band playing cheap out of tune guitars and wailing badly s though they would die if they reduced the volume a little, well the music was the equivalent of that. Cheap nasty guitars and a cheap sound system and a horrible nasty wailing voice overpowering the taste of my chicken salad. What was the point of such a terrible assault on our auditory faculties. Perhaps the gay head chef was pissed off today and he wanted us all to suffer, perhaps the pot washer had turned down his offer of unadulterated hot sex last night and he was trying to send him insane with the music just outside his washing room. perhaps he is actually insane and likes the music. Who can tell but one thing is for certain if I get the chance I will eat the CD that it was on to prevent him ever trying that trick again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home