Thursday, March 02, 2006

Microsoft Origami Project

I am a little bit of a techno freak, the only problem is i am so goddam cheap, i would love to just throw money about on little electronic things but it breaks my heart to do so, but i still love it when something ingteresting comes out, I bought an mp3 player about 4 years ago well before those silly I-Pods got all famous and trendy, mine is for the illegal type of digital music , you know, copied from the internet or from other peoples CD's, i did buy CD's a long time ago but they were expensive and got scratched and broken so i didnt like them. Anyhow i love techno stuff and now there is something bouncing around that i like and would buy if it was about $30 but again i am cheap and i would hate to pay for it myself, all my digital stuff is done on a company laptop and i like them paying for it but the pics of the new interesting pocket(mmmmm) device from microsoft seems really quite interesting,




it is supposed to have tablet type operability, writing with a stylus to you and me, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G Phone capability and all for $800, i dont for one minute believe that you would get all that for such a smallish amount, more like $1500,but it would be a nice idea.





It looks almost small enough to fit in your big mans paocket but not quite. I did find one wonderful reference to the marketing of a device by microsoft, it is a parody of Microsofts attempt at marketing the I-pod and it is so real that it is unreal if you know what i mean, it is quite a funny video from google, it made me chuckle a little bit so if it relieved me of boredom for 2.553 minutes then it may also take your mind of the miserable existance you may be leading for that amount of time also, enjoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4313772690011721857&q=microsoft+ipod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home