Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lifes Lessons Learnt

I’ve learnt that you cannot make someone love you
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in

I’ve learnt that no matter how much I care
Some people are just assholes

I've learnt that it takes years to build trust
And it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it

I've learnt that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes
After that, you’d better have a big willy or huge boobs

I've learnt that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others
They are more screwed up than yourself

I've learnt that you can keep vomiting
Long after you think you’re finished

I've learnt that we are responsible for what we do
Unless you’re a celebrity

I've learnt that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first
The passion fades and there had better be a lot of money to replace it

I've learnt that 99% of the time
That when something isn’t working in the house
One of the kids did it

I've learnt that the people you care most about in life are taken away
And the less important ones just never go away

Pass this along to 5 friends and trust me they’ll appreciate it
Who knows something good will happen

If not….. tough shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home