Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chaos reigns supreme, but at least I am going to Russia

I got home 10 days ago to find my home moved and my possessions in boxes and a million things needed doing before the house could be made liveable. I was still feeling crappy after my virus and didn’t feel up to doing much but I have been drilling and hanging things all over the house and spending money like it was about to become redundant, but the house I can tell you is just fan-bloody-tastic. Loads of room and as it is well lower down the central valley it is much warmer and a lovely atmosphere, we have electric gate with intercom, a first for me, and it is making me feel much better, but the best of all I am booked to fly to Florence in Italy next Monday and then after a week of chatting and drinking small strong coffees , probably eating some nice cheese and drinking some expensive wine then I fly to Russia for my summer vacation, this is something I am looking forward to as I can try my new camera, eat some potatoes and drink a little vodka I hope, having a little fun where Peru was funless this last few months. I will update from Florence with pics. Life is beginning anew and I could be happy again, as long as I having to stop drilling the walls in the new house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home