Friday, May 19, 2006

Nazal Hair Priorities



What is it with guys and making sure their nasal hair is not looking like a razor wire barricade, it is the most horrendous thing on the planet to see a guy with an inch of bushy hair hanging out of his nose. Most women of course wouldn’t ever possibly be seen dead with such a horror on their faces but guys just want to look like a wild animal, it is only 1 step behind having a completely un-cropped beard about 1 foot long. Now don’t get me wrong an old man with a white beard looks almost acceptable, but a guy below 65 years old with a full beard, is just wanting to be left alone. I remember once when my brother had this horrible long hair growing out his upper cheek, not far below his eye, I grabbed hold of him and held him rigid and plucked the offending hair from him, to his complaints of course but I had to do it and hair out the nose is another of my pet hates, along with full beards and giant Mexican moustaches. Why are women lovely and smooth and men all ugly and hairy, I suppose that make me heterosexual then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home